La Laguna, World Heritage & Gastronomic Tour
A visit to a 16th century city to get to know its heritage and gastronomy.
Come and discover San Cristóbal de La Laguna, the only city in the Canaries to be designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO. You will be accompanied by historian and anthropologist Néstor Verona, who specialises in heritage interpretation.
We propose a walk through a 16th century city that has retained the balance between its historic centre and its young, dynamic and culturally-attractive university district, thus offering visitors a unique range of possibilities that extend beyond mere sightseeing in its old part.
Culture, commerce, gastronomy and history in a user-friendly city, whose tavern-filled pedestrian streets combine tradition and modernity.
Throughout your visit you will combine two of La Laguna’s treasures: its heritage and culture, and its gastronomy. You will relive its legends at first hand, entering iconic buildings in the old part in the company of Néstor, whose attention to detail at every point will make for an unforgettable day.
- From Monday to Friday.
- Duration: 2 hours and a half.
- From 12:00 am.
- Price per pax: 52,00€
- Guided tour of the old part of La Laguna accompanied by a historian and anthropologist who specialises in heritage interpretation
- Visit to iconic buildings with professional interpretation
- 3 “tapas” and wine or fruit juice in the town’s best taverns
- Admission to Museum of History and Antropology, with professional interpretation